“Why a Pirate Insult Generator?”, you may ask? It’s simple, it goes directly with my Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island for Kids book. It’s the same as the other Shakespeare books: melodramatic, fun, short, and easy to comprehend.
How to use the Pirate Insult Generator
Yo, ho, ho, ye squiffy, flogging, old salt!
- Take a word from column 1
- Take a word from column 2
- Take a word from column 3
- Put some bitterness in the way you say it
- Add a nice scowl
- Maybe some evil eyes too…yeah, that’ll work….
- And if you have a cutlass point that at them too!
- Then let your pirate insult fly! – Ye kraken-smelling, spewing, son of a sea biscuit!